Request Support & Help
Do you need help getting supplies, medications, or trusted information?
Do you know somebody who may need help?
Harpenden Cares is providing help to vulnerable and/or isolated people as we navigate the changes brought by the Coronavirus.
Harpenden Cares will:
- Offer a befriending service for local vulnerable and/or isolated people
- Help deliver essential supplies and medication to vulnerable and/or isolated people
- Offer street-level support to engage vulnerable and/or isolated people
- Act as a general trusted source of information.
To get help, please call – 01582 – 460 457 from 10am to 1pm, Monday to Friday.
For general information on Harpenden Cares please use the form on this page to get in touch.
Volunteer for Harpenden Cares
Volunteers are at the heart of this initiative and we have been amazed but not surprised at the offers of support so far.
We are now specifically looking for willing volunteers to help with:
· Pharmacy Collection and Delivery
· Assisted Shopping – shop for a specific list of items and deliver
We will arrange for a DBS check for you, so please register by calling the Harpenden Cares call centre – 01582 – 460 457 or fill in the Contact Form on this page.
Your details will then be sent to our Harpenden Cares volunteer Coordinator and they will be in touch.